Employer Detailskp Cleaning Group Incorporated, Vancouver, Canada, is looking for a Residential Cleaning Service Manager -Apply Now
Job Description for a Cleaning Manager
- Cleaning managers perform a variety of tasks, the most important of which is to supervise the effective operational delivery of clay admin services.
- Cleaning managers supervise, train, and inspect the work of assigned rooms and floor staff, ensuring that all procedures are carried out by the facility's standards, which can include a hotel.
- They assist as needed to ensure that specific guests receive the best possible service.
- The following are major duties, tasks, and responsibilities that commonly define a cleaning manager's job description:
- Managing and inspiring a cleaning crew
- Manage the inventory of consumables and spare parts.
- Make certain that employees are properly trained and equipped to carry out their duties.
- Deploy and train staff on how to use cutting-edge cleaning technology, while also providing instructions and supervision as needed.
- Ensure that the equipment is fit for use and in good working order.
- Oversee all escalations and changes in performance management.
- Control the cleaning crew's performance.
- Conduct toolbox talks and safety briefings.
- Work with clients to ensure that there are no issues on-site.
- Maintain close contact, communication, and coordination with the Front Office and other departments
- Assist in maintaining a highly trained and motivated workforce that strives for excellence in cleanliness and service.
- Clean clients' homes efficiently to meet both company and client expectations.
- Supervise all employee work on assigned sites to ensure it meets company and client standards.
- Discuss appointment times and cleaning duration with clients.
- Drive to each location with the team and supplies in an official vehicle.
- Ensure that all keys/codes and payments are returned to the office at the end of the day. Payments should be collected professionally.
- Show a positive attitude and set an example for other employees to follow.
1. Respond to customer complaints or concerns Budget and inventory planning and management Manage advertising or marketing contracts;
2. Create or implement staff policies and procedures; Daily operations are planned, organized, directed, controlled, and evaluated.
Staff should be hired, trained, and supervised.
Who is eligible to apply for this job?
The following people can apply:
- Citizens of Canada and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid work permit in Canada.
APPLY NOW VIA: