Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023 Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 The Montreal Scholarship 2023 is available for winter 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022, and winter 2023 terms. Apply for the Montreal University Scholarships in 2023. Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships are available. The university is ranked fourth in Canada and 73rd worldwide.
In terms of the student population, Montreal University is the country's second-largest university. It has a diverse academic field. There are 600 study programs at Montreal University. The university provides graduate and undergraduate scholarships in Canada. It offers a large number of scholarships to international students.
There are more than 80% foreign students Studying at Montreal University Canada than Canadian students. The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world.
The Detailed information about the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 is given below.
Details About Montreal University Canada Scholarships
University: Université de Montréal
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Financial Coverage: Funded
Upcoming Deadline: 1st September 2022
Level of Interest
As part of a scholarship from Montreal University. YOU CAN ENROLL IN ANY OF THESE DEGREE PROGRAMS:
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Coverage for Scholarships
International students can apply for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship at the University of Montreal. Scholarships in Canada are unquestionably an excellent way to fund your studies.
In Canada, there are over 5,000 financing sources for you to investigate. You can find out more here.
- These sums are applied to annual tuition fees of $23,662. (30 credits).
- The scholarship is divided into three levels based on the applicant's academic record. This amount is applied to annual tuition fees of $27,300. (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions = 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (two sessions worth 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit.
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions = 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
- This amount is applied to annual tuition fees of $27,300. (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (three sessions worth 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
- This amount is applied to the annual tuition of $24,300. (45 credits).
- For the duration of your studies, you will pay $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
Criteria for Eligibility
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International Students.
International students are required to.
- You must have a study permit and be neither a permanent resident nor a citizen of Canada.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program at the Université de Montréal throughout their studies.
After submitting your application, you have 10 days to send your documents.
- official transcripts of identity documents
- one or more recommendation letters
- One Scholarship Motivation Letter
The deadline for applying for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 is September 1st, 2023.
How to Apply for Scholarships at the Université de Montréal
- The application is completed online.
- You must submit an online application to the University of Montréal.
- To apply for the Montreal Scholarship, please follow this link.